We’re hiring! If you want to launch your career and fuel that creative fire, join our team. We are currently looking for superstars and magical unicorns to fill the following position:
Part-Time Media Assistant
We want a part-time Media Assistant (MA) who will work directly with the WitMark partners to support the marketing efforts for all clients. These duties include creating and maintaining a branded social media presence for each client, tracking and reporting the results of digital strategies, managing the traffic of placed media, and more. The successful candidate must be well written, with impeccable spelling and grammar skills. Knowledge of Hootsuite, social platforms, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
This job allows for creativity. We train you to understand our clients’ brands and how to create and source relevant content for social platforms, blogs, video, and more. We also develop press releases and industry content for clients, so writing and being able to communicate well to media is key. We want a creative team player that can generate original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers, promote brands, increase web traffic, increase customer engagement, and support broader marketing strategies.
A flexible schedule is ideal but hours must fall within normal business hours. This is an entry-level position and an opportunity to work with a growing firm.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content (including infographics, white papers, etc.)
- Design posts that sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products, weekly outreach to potential followers, influencers, and partners for overall like/share increase based on each client’s strategy
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Identify any relevant and emerging platforms
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Create unique content or direction for content (for graphic designers, etc.)
- Have a complete understanding of Hootsuite or any other posting platform we work with.
- Have a knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Schedule, prioritize and route ad materials to meet deadlines
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- The ability to ask questions and follow direction
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Always review content for any spelling, grammar, etc. errors